Monday, September 1, 2014

Sweet, Sincere, Scriptural

4 STARS
REVIEW: My Princesses Book: Learn to Be Brave by Stephanie Rische and Heather Heyworth and My Princesses Book: Learn to Share by Amie Carlson and Heather Heyworth

Both of My Princesses books—Learn to Be Brave and Learn to Share are darling! They are sweet, sincere, and Scriptural. These are books I want to read to my precious nieces.

My Princesses: Learn to Be Brave uses the Scripture story of Esther to practically teach children about standing up for what is right as two girls deal with a bully.

My Princesses: Learn to Share uses the Scripture story of the fishes and loaves to practically teach children about sharing as two little girls argue over a dress.

As a pastor, I love the practical application of the Scripture lessons in these storybooks, and hope to incorporate these into children’s messages at my church!


*Tyndale House Publishers provided me with a complimentary copy of these books for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment